Easy to read document to help set you and your baby up for the first few months of their life.
Age: Birth – 4 months
Congratulations on welcoming your little love into the world. Bringing your baby home is one of the most beautiful and memorable moments of your life. There will be so much to learn in the months ahead – it’s exciting, exhausting and a rollercoaster ride like no other. There is a lot that goes into caring for a baby, of course, but there are a few basics that will be helpful to know for the months ahead.
Welcome Home Baby
- What to Expect
- How Much Sleep Does a Newborn Need?
- Awake Time Average
- Sleep Needs By Age
- Tired Signs / Sleep Cues Day & Night Confusion
- Sleep Cycle
- Eat Play Sleep Schedule
- Sleep environment.
- Feeding information (breast and bottle).
- Settling Your Baby (and Jennifer’s most gentle hands on settling technique).
- Jennifer’s personal ‘JENtle’ Sleep Shaping Routine’ that can help teach your baby to sleep well from the beginning.